January 5, 2014
Lead and shape your destiny this year
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 5th, 2014 at 8:19 am and tagged with 2014, blog, change, family, inspiration, life, motivation, new year, News and posted in attitude, BOOKS, Change. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the web:
Recent Popular Posts
- Giving thanks on Thanksgiving
- Your life as a Zen Garden
- Stop being the problem and Start becoming the solution
- Religions and their similarities
- What can a better you do?
- Why being a Non Conformist is AWESOME!
- Lead and shape your destiny this year
- The league of successful “Autodidacts”
- Happy ThanksGiving!
- Remember “Everybody’s Free To Wear Sunscreen” from 1999???
- Are you a “problem solver” or a just another “Whiner”?
- Upgrade – Reboot – Repeat: The process for continuous self progress
- We would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism
- Great ideas have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
- A “Solution Driven” life – to live a life of a problem solver
- Are you a Conformist or do you have the courage to change your world?
- Are you a Thinker/Self Learner OR an Unquestioning Follower?
- Infectious Experiences – How it makes us who we are.
- The “Anger” dilemma
- No problem can stand the assault of sustained thinking
- Forgive & Forget: Healing the Hurts We Don’t Deserve
- It’s choice – not chance – that determines your destiny
- How your thoughts and actions shape your destiny!
- Are you a blind follower? Living a life with a leader’s mindset.
- Creating experiences that inspire