My sincere thanks to those who have liked and followed my Blog. I do not write for fame, but only to share and help inspire because life is truly beautiful. If there is hate – there is also love, if there is pain – there is relief, if there is war – there is peace, if there is night – there is day. It is all about you and only you. Your reactions, opinions, attitude, aptitude, reactions, actions and character that makes or breaks your life. Life happens, but it is you who makes it purposeful, meaningful and worthwhile by making your choices at every step, every day! Learn, share, inspire and live!!!!!
Thank you for your very generous words of appreciation and sharing the below VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER award with my Jeannie (her blog page here: http://thewriternubbin.wordpress.com/). You yourself are wonderful for sharing your thoughts with us.
This award comes with a few simple rules as follows:
Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
So, keeping with the tradition, here are 7 things about me:
- I write to share my learnings from my experiences and mistakes
- I love to cook and entertain people
- I believe that people hold infinite capacity to do great things if persistent enough
- I hate arrogant people and those who pretend to be someone they are not
- I have learned that pain is essential to appreciate life and all the things you are blessed with
- I have also learned that life becomes exciting and rewarding if one can see every problem as your opportunity to develop a unique solution.
- I believe that the creators message is greater than religion and the norms and rituals within. It is essential to represent the creators message than a religion.
The last rule is to pass this award to 7 nominees. I have some trouble choosing 7 out of the several wonderful bloggers out there. Hence I shall take my time listing them:
Here are the nominees to begin with:
- Mike Cohen – His blog FACE OF CANCER : http://faceofcancer.wordpress.com
- The Better Man Project – His blog: http://thebettermanprojects.wordpress.com/