Watch Video below:
“The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good.” – Brian Tracy
12 simple ways to Get up, Get Inspired, Carve your own success and do great things in life!
- Become a Super Hero – Realize your potential and do great things like a super hero does.
- Take responsibility of your life and your choices – Stop blaming others and circumstances. Take charge and action to change your life around.
- Be courageous and fight against all odds to success – You are not the only one who needs to fight against the odds to succeed. Join the other great achievers and learn to stand tall and become courageous enough to win your battles.
- Do not be cynical and negative – Turn your negativity and bitterness to positive energy and a fresh look towards the possibilities.
- Get up and solve your problems, do not dwell in it – Learn to see every problem you face as an opportunity to develop a solution.
- Awaken your conscience and realize true happiness – Be with your inner-self. Listen to your heart and draw the strength and wisdom from within.
- Become a greater person – Do things that makes you stand out and become a greater human being. Do things that makes you special and enables you to make positive changes to your world.
- Count your blessings and be grateful – Learn to realize the amazing gifts you have got in life as opposed to dwelling in your hurdles. You will only be amazed to see the countless gifts and support systems you are blessed with in life.
- Earn your respect – Live a respectable life. Earn your respect from your peers and people by learning to act in a manner worthy of it.
- Get healthy and look good – Take a good look at your health and get healthy. Use your sensibilities and common facts to lead a healthier life that enables you to enjoy your accomplishments.
- Earn more, enjoy it and be wise with your money – Take charge of protecting and investing your finances as opposed to falling victim to economic patterns and bad advices.
- Listen to life and learn the lessons it teaches us – Learn from your surroundings and the countless lessons that life offers you in abundant examples.
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
– Anatole France
Set your Tail on Fire is a book for those you are tired of blaming the world and falling victim to circumstances. Filled with the wisdom, experiences, quotes, and inspirational ideas, this book written in 12 short chapters, is about how you can take charge of your life, realize your potential and set out to do fantastic things in life!
DOWNLOAD ebook HERE: